What's new
What's new

DoAll V36

Blizz111

Plastic
I am beginning an overhaul of my V36 vertical band saw and don’t want to make it a Star Trek adventure. I would like to contact those who have gone before me. Thank You

There is a well documented thread on YouTube rebuilding a V36, and I believe it is the same rebuild that John is referring to. Video quality isn't the greatest, but I referred to it successfully, a few times, when I was working on mine. I no longer own it, as it was taking up too much valuable real estate in the shop, but it was a helluva metal saw.

Good luck.

i have one but it’s worked well when i got it so i haven’t done anything to it other than a little cleaning. mine also was built with some extra height to it. the youtube video will help out a bunch. if you take the transmission apart, be careful. i had a friend just redo his and he ended up cracking the case some how and is now looking for a new transmission.

I think I have the thread John refers to archived somewhere, for when I rebuild my ML16. If you want, PM and I'll find it for you.
There's a few youtube files on this.

Back