What's new
What's new

DOM suppliers in the NE area

SeymourDumore

Diamond
Guys

Like the title says, are there any suppliers for DOM tube in the NE besides Marmon Keystone?

I am looking for approx 10 lengths of each, 2.0 x .095, 2.25 x .095 and 1.75 x .065 DOM tube.
Last time around in march of 2020 I've paid in the 'hood of $3.90/# for the very same order.

I have ordered the same stuff in the same qty 3 times before.
First time material was OK. Clean inside and out, dimensions on-size, little scuffed on the outside but since the finished part is painted all over I did not care
Second time material was flawless inside and out. No scuff, rust or dirt, on size, dream to work with.
Third time half the material was garbage ( inside and out ), the rest was OK. Kinda was a PITA to get it cleaned for powder coat, but hey ....

The material for all 3 orders above were from India and they all came from Marmon Keystone.

In this case there are no structural requirements, no origin requirements, no certs.
All I am looking for is a decent ALTERNATIVE source with acceptable prices that can supply material that can be cut, machined, welded, deburred and finally cleaned/painted for a visual product.

Thank You

Back