What's new
What's new

Enco 127 3030 drill press

grizweld

Plastic
I have just acquired a decent Enco drill press but have discovered that the variable speed pulley has broken mounting parts and at least one part missing. Does anyone have any info to help me fabricate replacements? I would appreciate any help even just a simple photo. I’m new to this sight and if I’ve posted this incorrectly I apologize. Thanks

I just recently acquired a 127-3030 myself (1-4-19!), I will have to do some work onto the VS system according to the PO. It'll probably be a bit before I can work on it as I have some other projects ahead of it but I'll try to get some pictures once I do.
Does yours have the VS belt on it? Apparently mine was replaced with an automotive belt and I cant find any info on the original belt size so far.

I just recently acquired a 127-3030 myself (1-4-19!), I will have to do some work onto the VS system according to the PO. It'll probably be a bit before I can work on it as I have some other projects ahead of it but I'll try to get some pictures once I do.
Does yours have the VS belt on it? Apparently mine was replaced with an automotive belt and I cant find any info on the original belt size so far.

Mine has only one belt currently. It is a linked type replacement and the second is missing. I found my missing pieces in the bottom of the column and fished it out with a snare. Still need second belt and motor needs bearings. I am getting close and will share anything I have if it will help you. I may need guidance getting info to you but I’m willing.

Back