What's new
What's new

Falcon KwikLok Parts

Oliver46

Aluminum
Does anyone know where to find small parts for these Falcon KwikLok milling adapters? I have a TIHL-40-6-ST that needs one of the "pins" (kind of mushroom looking) that passes thru and into the main body and locks the quick change adapter in place. I can get pictures if you question what I'm talking about.

Does anyone know where to find small parts for these Falcon KwikLok milling adapters? I have a TIHL-40-6-ST that needs one of the "pins" (kind of mushroom looking) that passes thru and into the main body and locks the quick change adapter in place. I can get pictures if you question what I'm talking about.

Should this have been posted somewhere else, or is it normal that such a question would see over 100 looks with no answer. I could make the damaged part but the hardening & tempering come into question~

Should have posted the pictures first. "The mushroom pin thingie" is no use for those of us unfamiliar with Falcon or KwikLock products.

After a quick google, and a perusal of a couple old threads on PM that it found, it would appear that there is a website for a company called Falcon Tool that makes quick change milling adapters. Assuming it's the same company, I don't see why you couldn't get in touch with them.

If by "mushroom pin thingie" you mean a pullstud, then you can find them here.

If "mushroom pin thingie" means something else, then sorry, can't help without a picture.

Thanks for the reply, but that's the wrong company. Not positive but I think this Falcon was from Michigan. I'll try to put up a photo or two, it's not the pull pin.
a>

You must be one of the 2 or 3 people that still own a set of these. They go back years ago and IIRC, were all for jig mills. The only ones that I've seen were NMTB shank, but I know they made for SIP also.

Have you called the Traverse City Falcon Tool? I'm going to bet that they're like a lot of other places that made tooling, out of the business. You're probably going to either have them made or make yourself.
JR

I did try that Falcon Tool & it's not them although they were familiar with who I'm looking for who has been sold.
This is the NMTB 40 size and takes the larger size adapters. I have other Master holders in R-8 & Morse #4 but they are the smaller size. The whole idea here was that someone would have something they would sell for parts, or extra parts on the shelf for their own repair department~

I just don't know anybody that uses them anymore. They've been pushed out by other quich change stuff. I don't see a market, but I've been wrong before.
JR

I did try that Falcon Tool & it's not them although they were familiar with who I'm looking for who has been sold.
This is the NMTB 40 size and takes the larger size adapters. I have other Master holders in R-8 & Morse #4 but they are the smaller size. The whole idea here was that someone would have something they would sell for parts, or extra parts on the shelf for their own repair department~

I am also looking for some Falcon Tool Kwik Lock tooling. You have the MT#4 holder....I need MT#3 holder (TIHL-3M-4). I have some spare adaptors I am willing to trade.

Skip Ohnmacht
(315) 343-6030

Back