Familiar with this machinery supplier? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    144
    Likes (Received)
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Not grouchy at all sunshine...just explaining to you the parts you should have read.

    Reading comprehension still is a problem for you I see.

    Slide on over to the home machinist site, there they will praise every single word that you type, give you "participation" stars each and every day.
    I have read them but I don't recall any of them dealing with the history between PM the Home shop forum.

    Speaking of reading comprehension.

  2. Likes TeachMePlease liked this post
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Slide on over to the home machinist site, there they will praise every single word that you type, give you "participation" stars each and every day.
    Not only are they The Friendly Machinist Forum, they give out praise and participation awards??

    What is not to like? LOL

  4. Likes plastikdreams, digger doug liked this post
  5. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    201
    Likes (Received)
    1248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug W View Post
    Not only are they The Friendly Machinist Forum, they give out praise and participation awards??

    What is not to like? LOL
    I like stars!!

  6. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    97
    Likes (Received)
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    Ranking down there with that site is Chaski. Check that one out as well.
    Gah, why would you do that. I haven't seen a phpBB board in years, and for good reason. Makes my eyes hurt just looking at it.

  7. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sacramento County, California
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2370
    Likes (Received)
    1282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    Gah, why would you do that. I haven't seen a phpBB board in years, and for good reason. Makes my eyes hurt just looking at it.

    You're a masochist. You can take it. LOL. I was on that site for a brief time prior to 2006. I got into a dust-up over some detail with the owner and that was that.

    Like all of the hobby sites, they don't really want any suggestions.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •