What's new
What's new

Flocast Melbourne Australia SALE

The casting machines are right there on page 2. Why does it say they have to be dismanteled? What is a class 2 asset?
Looks like auctioneers down there are just as slimy as ours.

Last edited:
It's all about ass covering. Type B assets are normally large machines that either need to be dismantled of lifted with a crane for removal. Also anything that needs power disconnected is normally Type B. Normally have to have approved contractors with insurance and suitable reams of paper work. Its only graysonline that does this, i think because they are listed on the stock exchange. All the auctioneers i deal with don't care how it gets moved as long as it is gone by the last day of pickup.

The casting machines are right there on page 2. Why does it say they have to be dismantaled? WWhat is a class 2 asset?
Looks like auctioneers down there are just as slimy as ours.

Sad to see Flocast go, I don't think anyone else makes continuous cast bar locally. 20% commission plus a 10% tax gives a total 32% extra on your bid price.

Sad to see Flocast go, I don't think anyone else makes continuous cast bar locally. 20% commission plus a 10% tax gives a total 32% extra on your bid price.

I'll wager flocast would still be in business if they could make 32% profit....:toetap:

Back