What's new
What's new

Gerstner Pin up girl t-shirt

AJ H

Hot Rolled
I previously stubbled upon a picture of a t-shirt of a busty girl siting on top of a wooden toolbox with the caption "Gerstner Chests are Best".

I can't seem to find it again and would like to own one.

Does anyone know if these are repopped somewhere? Or at least have a picture to post?

Thanks

I could not found this picture through reverse image search mostly I find pictures by using reverse images search technique. Yandex and google are the best reverse image search engines.

Etsy....what is that? It seems like a quasi-site, kinda like Alibaba. I'm not sure it's for real.

Here we see GregSY make this post, and then retreat back under his rock.

giphy.gif

Back around 1988-1990, I bought a replacement lock for a old Gerstner chest I have. Had I known back then you could buy replacement keys I would have done so. Oh well. Back to the story. They had a $50 minimum back then, so to meet the minimum, I bought a tee shirt they offered me. It had a picture of a dog pissing on a Kennedy box, with a saying, "Our Chest Won't Rust Like Their Will". So saying that, they may have had other tee shirts available back then to offer with different pictures and sayings. Tee shirt is long gone. Ken

Back