What's new
What's new

Good book about old Tornos swiss mechanical lathes?

TauRunUm

Aluminum
I have manual about those laths but isn't great. Biggest problem is cam making using dedicated Tornos machine. I can calculate cams, so I can give it to CNC mill guys to make new cams but we have lot of old cams which can be easily modified using old cutting machine. We have only one old guy which doing that and he also do other stuff so I am interested to get literature about it and to see with him how he is cutting cams so I could do it when he can't and to show others. Also I am interesting personally to learn lot about those old machines.

I have manual about those laths but isn't great. Biggest problem is cam making using dedicated Tornos machine. I can calculate cams, so I can give it to CNC mill guys to make new cams but we have lot of old cams which can be easily modified using old cutting machine. We have only one old guy which doing that and he also do other stuff so I am interested to get literature about it and to see with him how he is cutting cams so I could do it when he can't and to show others. Also I am interesting personally to learn lot about those old machines.

What make is the old cutting machine?

Back