What's new
What's new

GTD Greenfield Die Handle Sizes -- anyone know the list?

catalytic

Cast Iron
I'm building a set of die handles/wrenches from GTD (greenfield tap and die). There's a sales catalog page floating around that lists all of their tap wrench sizes, but I haven't found one for die handle sizes. Does anyone know the full list?

I'm aware of:
-models 1751 (13/16" die), 1752 (1" die), 1753 (1.5" die) are the 3 smallest sizes with multiple set screws to hold the die. I think the die sizes in parentheses are right, but don't quote me.

-models 1851, 1852, 1853 are the same but with a single big thumb screw to hold the die

-model 20D large (2"?) die holder with a thumb screw

I think I'm missing a bunch of models. Does someone know what they are?

Die handles

[
Contact Adam Booth at Booth Machine Shop in Florida.
He is Abom79 on utube. He is a big fan of Greenfield die handles and knows all the sizes
He is also a PM member. He may have the old catalog.

QUOTE=catalytic;3253423]I'm building a set of die handles/wrenches from GTD (greenfield tap and die). There's a sales catalog page floating around that lists all of their tap wrench sizes, but I haven't found one for die handle sizes. Does anyone know the full list?

I'm aware of:
-models 1751 (13/16" die), 1752 (1" die), 1753 (1.5" die) are the 3 smallest sizes with multiple set screws to hold the die. I think the die sizes in parentheses are right, but don't quote me.

-models 1851, 1852, 1853 are the same but with a single big thumb screw to hold the die

-model 20D large (2"?) die holder with a thumb screw

I think I'm missing a bunch of models. Does someone know what they are?[/QUOTE]

Back