What's new
What's new

H50 - ART32 tool holder

jmoore2784

Plastic
Guys,
Sorry for my newbieness but I have looked and looked for what the taper is on this tool holder without any luck (in picture H50-ART32). My mill came only with this tool holder and I obviously need more. I would like to get some opinions on what holder everyone likes and what would work with this taper. I am leaning toward ER32 (assuming I can find an adapter). The mill is and ENSHU VF fixed head with power feeds on all axis. Thanks for the help Tool Holder.JPG

Looks like some quick change 50 taper tool holder. More than likely takes ER32 collets since 32 is in the part number. Never seen this before. Good luck finding multiple sources for this one. Sucks when machine tool builders try to reinvent the wheel, customer always suffer from it.

So a little update, this top holder was inside another, I finally got the draw bar out and the taper is NT50U. Does anyone have a good place to find a guide on tapers? I don’t want to keep asking silly questions.

I figured it out guys. NMTB 50 is equivalent. I’ll machine a new draw bar due to the one that came with the machine being chewed up. Anyone have any opinions on ER 40 collets?

Back