What's new
What's new

Happy New Year from the UK

I forgot you are 6 hours ahead of us in Montana, hope 2021 is better than 2020...cheers....Phil

LOL! Fireworks hade been lighting-up my neigbourhood for "a while" arredy. Hispanic thing.

Not that Salvadoreans are on Madrid time, lo these many years.

Just want to get their young'ish kids entertained and off to BED and into a sound sleep.. so the adults can PARTY!

:D

A couple more like the last one and it will be time to retire to the slit trench in the backyard.

Maryland? BACK yard? That's not a slit trench! It's the latrine!

Defensive slit trench b'long FRONT yard!

Gittin' OLD..

Took the "always on standby" Piper, Taitinger, some other goodies out, dusted the bottles, wasn't keen.. put 'em back.

Had a modest Brazil Santos cawfee with St. Brendan's (real cream & "Quiet Man" Irish ) as the Big Fine Deal celebration.

Calls & emails from far-away places were better warmer-uppers in any case!

Stay well. Print-up tickets and set user-fees for the latrine.

Metro DC is always in surplus as to s**t!

Last edited:
Happy New Year, everybody!

If you're in the States, the SyFi channel is running their annual Twilight Zone marathon over New Years.

I'm a little late to the party, but right back at you, Sami!:)

Hope 2021 is better for everyone.

Limi Thank you and best wishes to all of you. I wish for everyone to have a great 2021. Better days must surely be ahead.

ROFL!

There a battle challenge for yah...!!!

Lemme find my copy of Scottish Pipe bands.. or Susana Seivane belting out Celtic tunes on the Gaeta Gallego .... and fire-up 500 DC-coupled watts of 1970's-vintage Marantz!!!

Susana Seivane - Himno gallego a gaita - YouTube

"Sanity" be damned!!

Drive yer fragile Bolshevik arse into a bunker just to hang on to the remains of yer HEARING!

Deaf guy has the advantage on sonic-nuclear warfare!

I can just sit here and enjoy the vibrations through my arse!

Knew I had SOMETHING in common with the Labour Movement..

Scar tissue, i'n't it?

Back