What's new
What's new

Having a problem managing attachements

crossthread

Titanium
Good morning. I can no longer attach pictures to a post. I am doing the same thing I have always done, but when I click on manage attachments I get a blank screen. Am I doing something wrong or has something changed I am not aware of? Thanks.

I've been trying to attach an image file for 3 days, I get the blank screen too.

Tried it from 2 different computers using Firefox and Chrome (which couldn't even load PM due to an insecure RSS cert.)

I tried to attach a picture again today with the same results of getting a blank screen. I have rebooted everything I know to reboot and still no luck with managing attachments. For the others who said they were having problems also , did you find a fix?

I tried to attach a picture again today with the same results of getting a blank screen. I have rebooted everything I know to reboot and still no luck with managing attachments. For the others who said they were having problems also , did you find a fix?

I’m using an iPhone and it doesn’t work for me either. I get the blank screen with manage attachments and a Pm notification pops up every time I move to a different thread. Login & out is screwed up too.

Ok I was able to post a picture but when I click on manage attachments I get the same blank screen everyone else is seeing.

Samsung Galaxy, Android operating system.

I should have read your post better. Sorry for any confusion.

Brent

My manage attachment window is blank also with firefox 65.0.2 (64-bit linux). I had to send 2 attachments up using the window that allows for url or hard drive upload but no swapping around or finding pre-loaded pics like attachment window has.

Good luck,
Matt

Back