What's new
What's new

Help identify keyless chuck

hashbang

Plastic
Hello all,
I got a few chucks with a drill press I picked up used, and I'm trying to identify this keyless chuck. It was nestled in with a few Jacobs chucks, but I don't recognize the logo.

Thanks
Joel

Screenshot from 2019-10-07 03-54-38.jpg

Hello all,
I got a few chucks with a drill press I picked up used, and I'm trying to identify this keyless chuck. It was nestled in with a few Jacobs chucks, but I don't recognize the logo.

Thanks
Joel

View attachment 266804
Does it really matter ?

It'd K-E-Y-L-E-S-S....so it's not like your searching for a matching key for it.

Put it to use, and get back to work.

Looks familiar... We might have had one at some point but let it go with a machine we sold. I tend to stick with Jacobs and Albrecht as you can get kits and parts for (most of) them. Other brands you might be able to get kits for, but they're not as easy to find and since the whole chuck is often priced to be expendable, it's almost not worth the price for the parts. Maybe someone who already did will chime in.

1zT1wusv9O4BYKs8ATOMcus2zxRKkikRN

Here is a better picture. I now see the upload image feature really shrinks the size. I'm just interested in knowing the brand of it, that's all. I'll use it regardless.

Thanks for the discussion!

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-10-07 22-18-15.jpg
    Screenshot from 2019-10-07 22-18-15.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65

Back