What's new
What's new

help identifying RT and indexing head

Mcgyver

Diamond
I picked these up recently, nicely made so i couldn't say no. The seller, an older German gentleman says they are German but there is no maker's badge. The only mark is a small "BWB" stamp. I believe BWB is German military procurement so probably doesn't tell us anything

Does anyone recognize them? They are small. Centre height on the diving head would be a couple of inches and the RT is just shy of 5" dia (125mm) Very nicely made....I 'm hoping to learn about them and hopefully find out what collet the dividing head (or suppose spacer is a more accurate name) has

thanks!

Wow, nice find! You don't see many nicely made RT in that size...that looks considerably better than the old South Bends...which come up from time to time...Nice DH and talkstock also!

Those are very nice.

Sorry, can't help you on a maker...I'm too busy drooling all over my keyboard... :drool5:

Cheers,
Alan

Wow, nice find! You don't see many nicely made RT in that size.

thanks....always a happy day when some nice German or Swiss stuff comes my way :)

BWB Bundesamt für Wehrtechnik und Beschaffung (German: Federal Office of Defense Technology and Procurement)
Could be one of many German Mfg.

thats what i figured....any guesses? No one recognizes the look of them? Any guesses as to what collet would fit? The taper goes from 18mm to 22.5mm

thanks

Back