What's new
What's new

How do i add attachments? Help!

D.M.H.

Plastic
I would like to add a picture of a lathe on a thread and i cant figure out how to get it on here. Could someone help me figure it out. Thanks alot! Doug

To upload direct:

Files must be jpegs.

Files must be less than 97Kb each

You must use Manage Attachments which will be a scroll down on the same page you are typing the post on.

Use this thread.

If you start a new thread, you CANNOT upload files until the thread has been started. People are always mystified that nothing happens when they try this. They seem unable to comprehend that there is no thread to upload to until you start the thread.:)

J.O.

You can also go back to your original post and edit it after you've posted. You have to choose the "go advanced" option in order to get the icon for attachments.

I would like to add a picture of a lathe on a thread and i cant figure out how to get it on here. Could someone help me figure it out. Thanks alot! Doug

If you have photos stored at a site like PHOTOBUCKET.COM, I believe you can put a photo directly into the "thread" you are starting by using IMG code. No need to use the "manage attachments" feature or go back and edit your original post, just paste the code directly in your thread.

Ok Fellows Thanks to all for the help.An old man and computers dont mesh too good.I'll try again but have little confidence Doug

Back