What's new
What's new

Rambaudi manual

garcher

Aluminum
Hi, I bought a Rambaudi Model FCR milling machine.Does anyone know a source that I can find a operators manual?I need to know what type of fluids and how the check them. Thanks Glenn

Hi, I bought a Rambaudi Model FCR milling machine.Does anyone know a source that I can find a operators manual?I need to know what type of fluids and how the check them. Thanks Glenn

I dont have a manual but have ran them. the big plus is the power down feed is not wimpy like a Bridgeport. its way strong and a nice mill to run.

Hello Glenn,

I bought a Rambaudi MS2 milling machine just before Christmas and am having the same difficulty. Tony Griffiths might be able to provide a manual for you. He didn't have one for my model, but he just may have one for yours.

[email protected]

Could you post a picture or two of your milling machine? We all like to see pics.

Good luck. :)

Brian

Thanks for the replies, I'll take some pictures tomorrow.Can you still get parts for these machines?Thanks for any information.

Glenn:)

Hello Glenn,

I googled your machine model and think that I have a good idea of what it looks like. Quite the "monster"...:eek:

Does your mill have the secondary motor on the top of the ram?? My mill looks similar to yours, but not nearly as large. I'll try to post a pic of mine and let me know if it is similar to yours.

IMGP1372.jpg

IMGP1371.jpg

Rambaudi Manual

Give Jerry Bas at Windsor Machine Tools in Canada a call, tell him Ruben Gallardo at Process Fab Inc. reffered you.

Buenos dias.
Tengo una RAMBAUDI MS3, Pero no he conseguido plano de la misma.
tengan alguna informacion del esquema electrico.
Saludos

good morning
I have a milling machine
RAMBAUDI MS3,
It has not got the plane of it.
They will have information on the electrical system.

good morning
I have a milling machine
RAMBAUDI MS3,
It has not got the plane of it.
They will have information on the electrical system.

Seeing how they are rare (the manuals for them)
Maybe post some pictures of the machine, and what problems
you are having.
Maybe some one will answer with some help.

Hello Glenn,

I bought a Rambaudi MS2 milling machine just before Christmas and am having the same difficulty. Tony Griffiths might be able to provide a manual for you. He didn't have one for my model, but he just may have one for yours.

[email protected]

Could you post a picture or two of your milling machine? We all like to see pics.

Good luck. :)

Brian

Hi Brian, did you have any luck with a manual? Ive got an ms2 too and would like one.

Thanks

Marc

"Hi Brian, did you have any luck with a manual? Ive got an ms2 too and would like one.

Thanks

Marc"

Hi Marc,

I never did find a manual for my machine, but a fellow from Australia printed off a manual and blueprints for me, for a V-2 Milling machine. There is some info in this, that pertains to our machines. I`ll see if I can find the posting...

Brian

"Hi Brian, did you have any luck with a manual? Ive got an ms2 too and would like one.

Thanks

Marc"

Hi Marc,

I never did find a manual for my machine, but a fellow from Australia printed off a manual and blueprints for me, for a V-2 Milling machine. There is some info in this, that pertains to our machines. I`ll see if I can find the posting...

Brian

I just picked up one of these Rambaudi V2's and was looking here to find a source for a manual. Did you have any luck finding what the Aussie guy printed off?

Thanks

Rob

Back