What's new
What's new

How not to use an electric pallet jack...

If you haven't seen that 2 year old vid perhaps you haven't seen the Fanuc Robot ride vids either......which are infinitely more insane and moronic in nature.....in terms of clueless idiots abusing industrial equipment while risking their lives and the lives of others.....
Plus the video quality is better and the subject is vastly more captivating while still remaining head-shaking idiotic from a safety standpoint.

Robot Ride - No Clue - YouTube

Robot Ride - YouTube

If you haven't seen that 2 year old vid perhaps you haven't seen the Fanuc Robot ride vids either......which are infinitely more insane and moronic in nature.....in terms of clueless idiots abusing industrial equipment while risking their lives and the lives of others.....
Plus the video quality is better and the subject is vastly more captivating while still remaining head-shaking idiotic from a safety standpoint.

Robot Ride - No Clue - YouTube

Trust me....I've never crashed a machine...err..or crushed a skull :eek:

JR

The robot guys probably got the idea from the ride "Sum of All Fears" at Epcot. If you haven't seen it, they have a few large bots like this with 2-man cabs on the end of the arm. You design a rollercoaster run or aerobatic jet flight, upload it to the bot, then get in and enjoy! It's sponsored by Raytheon.

Cheers,
--Hawk

2 man CABS.....you say?

Somehow that seems "different" than a persons head traveling inches above the floor.

:nutter:

One little blip or an encoder failure, etc, and the head gets cracked open on the concrete like a raw egg
:ack2:

What seems to make it worse is all the giggling in the background......:rolleyes5:
Like its a big toy.

The robot guys probably got the idea from the ride "Sum of All Fears" at Epcot. If you haven't seen it, they have a few large bots like this with 2-man cabs on the end of the arm. You design a rollercoaster run or aerobatic jet flight, upload it to the bot, then get in and enjoy! It's sponsored by Raytheon.

Cheers,
--Hawk

That robot ride video gave me the chills, it's all great fun until someone gets the top of his/her head ground off on the warehouse floor.

Back