What's new
What's new

Corona Grips

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAWD...not being a CNC'r I thought you were talking about grips for a pistola or the ever present virus. Your location shows up as San Francisco(gun free zone) and I thought..WTF, the feds will soon be at your front door..or the WHO. Guess you're talking about vice jaws though..eh!:o

Stuart

Last edited:
GAWD...not being a CNC'r I thought you were talking about grips for a pistola or the ever present virus. Your location shows up as San Francisco(gun free zone) and I thought..WTF, the feds will soon be at your front door..or the WHO. Guess your talking about vice jaws though..eh!:o

Stuart

I thought it was something o hang onto a beer bottle with

GAWD...not being a CNC'r I thought you were talking about grips for a pistola or the ever present virus. Your location shows up as San Francisco(gun free zone) and I thought..WTF, the feds will soon be at your front door..or the WHO. Guess you're talking about vice jaws though..eh!:o

Stuart

Got me! I thought he was talking about how to hold a beer bottle.
(Larry beat me to it.) LOL.

I don't understand the comment about mixing M5 and 10-32 screws. My commercial Talongrip jaws are uniformly 10-32. Willy, where are you seeing M5 threads?

I don't understand the comment about mixing M5 and 10-32 screws. My commercial Talongrip jaws are uniformly 10-32. Willy, where are you seeing M5 threads?

I have 3 sets of jaws and one set of solid serrated jaws. My jaws are from various manufactures since I have both carvesmart and normal. Some are M5 some are #10-32 (tested with a thread gauge). The grips are both low head and c'sink. It is the same mitee bite part number. I never understood how they had the same part number for both? One is 90 degrees the other is a 82 csink?

I really liked the solid serrated jaws, but it broke with very little use (too hard). I also can't get exactly what i want 8" jaws fully serrated .09" step. No little screws to remove and strip. I decided to make my own. I just never got the time.

I had some down time because of the Corona bug. The Corona bug is a different bug than the one some people have up their ass. :)

Ahh, the human love of being coy. It's Chicken Soup for the Soul. For some, that is. For others, it's a wicked pain in the ass in a world that already has enough pains in the asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back