What's new
What's new

Where to sell New solid carbide tooling??

TypeA

Plastic
Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Simply put, I have roughly 100, mostly new Vortex solid carbide router bits with their original packaging. In reference to their website vortextool.com , many of the bits retail at hundreds of dollars. I have tried contacting websites that advertise, "sell your cnc machines etc." with no luck. I don't really want to scrap the carbide because it is new. I was hoping someone could help lead me in the right direction. Any advice or tip is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Simply put, I have roughly 100, mostly new Vortex solid carbide router bits with their original packaging. In reference to their website vortextool.com , many of the bits retail at hundreds of dollars. I have tried contacting websites that advertise, "sell your cnc machines etc." with no luck. I don't really want to scrap the carbide because it is new. I was hoping someone could help lead me in the right direction. Any advice or tip is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

How does one end up with a 100 new router cutters?

How does one end up with a 100 new router cutters?

I am guessing a LOT on auction... We have actually opened up a small tooling supply business to sell our extra's off from things like that. After packing it all out we didn't realise how much we actually had! Luckily as part of it we have had guys setting us up as agents for taps/drills/welding machines/wrenches etc etc so If I ever need a tap in a rush I just walk next door/it is actually in my workshop just with a machine as a divider, and get my AHEM 40% discount :D

So the guy that we got to run it seems to be punting loads on Ebay... maybe try that out. Collets for chucks that have been here for YEARS are getting sold.

Back