What's new
What's new

I infiltrated Potter USA!

kustomizingkid

Titanium
I am on a little motorcycle trip and had some downtime in Tucson, so I had to visit kpotter. I had a great time with Kevin and really enjoyed seeing his shop. He also took me to the best damn burrito joint I have ever been too. I found out that he doesn't know how to post pics so I snapped a bunch for him. So without further ado, here is Kevin's shop.

DSC_0119-XL.jpg

DSC_0122-XL.jpg

DSC_0123-XL.jpg

DSC_0124-XL.jpg

DSC_0131-XL.jpg

I am not gonna lie and say it is always nice and clean but today was bad because I had to move stuff out of the way to make way for the shear. I piled things wherever I could so they could drive a forklift right up the middle of the shop. I will be powering it up tomorrow once we get it leveled. Thanks again Brandon

DSC_0160-XL.jpg

DSC_0161-XL.jpg

DSC_0157-XL.jpg

Kevin's shop is half museum, half art project, and 100% functional... everywhere you look there is more and more cool stuff stashed away. Those are the best pics I took of the shop. I had a great time, and hope Potter USA keeps growing, maybe someday he will even have a CNC, if someone gives it to him ;)

I think the US is tilting to the west, and now I see the reason why. That is a nice looking place he has there!

I love seeing the jewelry scale stuff mixed in with the big ass machines tools.
Those are some mighty nice looking rolling mills you have there Mr. Potter.
Must be nice to live where you don't have to heat that whole volume of air!

Did anyone post those pics and ask whose shop do you think this is, Kevin would be the last guess.He speaks humbly. A machine here and there, would have been my guess, as he says he is always at a disadvantage with those who want wholesale prices, dime on the dollar to carry his product.

Very neat shop, and I would never have thought you were so well tooled.

Thanks, kid, for posting that.

George

Thanks for the pictures! damned cool shop.

DSC_0154-XL.jpg

But what's that machinery? I have no idea? Gear-cutting?

I have seen a few videos of kpotter. And I liked his slowness (I don't mean that negative!).
Together with these pictures, I get a better impression of him. kpotter, you have my full respect!

Nick

Back