What's new
What's new

I would like to know more about different certification types.

FL_Machining

Plastic
Are there any certifications that have helped your business progress? I know ISO is something I am going to look into as soon as I can (still in the process of opening)

Is there a certification specifically for working with gun parts?

Is there a certification specifically for working with gun parts?

417XmhPRhKL._AC_SX355_.jpg

ISO 9006 is probably one you will want. I THINK you will be okay with the BATF so long as you don't "manufacture" the receiver or any parts that are to retrofit a semi automatic to full automatic or suppressors. It is possible to obtained licenses to do that if that's your goal.

ISO 9006 is probably one you will want. I THINK you will be okay with the BATF so long as you don't "manufacture" the receiver or any parts that are to retrofit a semi automatic to full automatic or suppressors. It is possible to obtained licenses to do that if that's your goal.
I wish I understood that better. My friend has his 02 SOT and 07 FFL, but no machine ability. I have neither status but the machine I do have.

I'd like to dabble, but just too fearful and don't feel like handling the paperwork myself.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

You first need to define what your goal is in all this....are you trying to impress customers, keep your nose clean, or actually produce better parts?

Back