What's new
What's new

I'm new.........

Groucho

Plastic
......and not sure if I'm supposed to do an intro(?). I thought I looked around to see if it was needed but I'm kind of a knob at navigating the net. Anyway, I'm not a machinist. I'm a mechanic. I own my own shop here in SoCal where I only work on 1970 and older American cars (Muscle Cars, Hot Rods.....). I've been wanting to buy an ultrasonic cleaner and have had little success in learning about them on the hot rod forums I belong to. A search had me find a thread on them here that sounded like the guys knew their way around the machines pretty well. So, not being a machinist, can I pick your brains here on the ultrasonic? If yes, what section can I start a thread on this? Thanks guys (Oh, where can I find the "control panel" on this forum?)

Attachments

• DSC07872.jpg
    DSC07872.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC07871.jpg
    DSC07871.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 125
As said, I a mechanic, not a machinist, but am looking for info that you guys might have. I hope this is OK(?). This is what my shop looks like today

Attachments

• DSC07871.jpg
    DSC07871.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC07872.jpg
    DSC07872.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 92
Welcome aboard. +1 on the project pics. Go to forums next to the home button. Gives descriptions of what is within each. You WILL learn a TREMENDOUS amount from the people on PM. Some brilliant minds here.:cheers:

Welcome.

This being the "General" forum I reckon here's as good a place as not for your question.

If you're logged-in, L-click your handle at the top of the page.

That's some fine sheetmetal you have there, the composites ain't bad neither.

Back