What's new
What's new

Ingersoll Grade 205

sneebot

Stainless
I have some older Ingersoll grade 205 milling inserts. I can't seem to find anything about older Ingersoll grade designations. Can anyone clue me in to what material these are suited for?

I have some older Ingersoll grade 205 milling inserts. I can't seem to find anything about older Ingersoll grade designations. Can anyone clue me in to what material these are suited for?

Hi sneebot, i am in tech support @ Ingersoll cutting tools. i am working on getting your answer asap. this grade was phased many many years ago so i do not have that answer in front of me at this time. i have sent the question to engineering for information and possibly some operating parameters too

Hi sneebot, i am in tech support @ Ingersoll cutting tools. i am working on getting your answer asap. this grade was phased many many years ago so i do not have that answer in front of me at this time. i have sent the question to engineering for information and possibly some operating parameters too

Thanks. These are CDE323 inserts- much like the ones mounted in this cutter (these are a different grade)...

20200527_215715.jpg

Back