What's new
What's new

Introduction

thebeebe5

Plastic
Greetings.

Just a quick introduction here. I’m a 30 year career registered nurse that has recently been doing some work in a friend’s machine shop and I have been learning how to use his ROMI 13-5 lathe and Bridgeport mill. My dad was a career tool and die machinist at Tropicana when I was growing up. I always enjoyed visiting the plant (when they used to open it) and was in love with the machinery. It’s been enjoyable to begin to learn to use some of the machines that my dad used to provide for the family.
I’ll probably spend a lot of time here with my eyes opened and my mouth shut trying to gain some knowledge.

Just wanted to say hello.

Jim Beebe
Surprise, AZ

Greetings.

Just a quick introduction here. I’m a 30 year career registered nurse that has recently been doing some work in a friend’s machine shop and I have been learning how to use his ROMI 13-5 lathe and Bridgeport mill. My dad was a career tool and die machinist at Tropicana when I was growing up. I always enjoyed visiting the plant (when they used to open it) and was in love with the machinery. It’s been enjoyable to begin to learn to use some of the machines that my dad used to provide for the family.
I’ll probably spend a lot of time here with my eyes opened and my mouth shut trying to gain some knowledge.

Just wanted to say hello.

Jim Beebe
Surprise, AZ

Topic titles need to inform what your topic is actually about

Welcome, and thanks for what you do. I think I have frequent flyer miles at the hospital, I know who looks out for me when I'm in "the big house".

Back