What's new
What's new

Iron Lungs are Still in Use (A bit Off Topic but not Entriely)

When I was a kid,one of my schoolfriends had a aunt in an "iron lung"......and it wasnt uncommon.......My old man was hit by polio when he was in his twenties,one ankle collapsed,but he recovered somewhat to walk normally.......fortunately ,the polio vaccine made all those things history.

Vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, or chem trails, or not organic...
When my son went to his first check up the doctor asked something like...
Do you have any questions about vaccination...almost fearfully.
We simply asked what the schedule was...the look of relief on her face scared me.

fukin idiots will make history repeat itself,,yeah when I was a little boy I knew one Polio "survivor" she was a lucky one,,,still remember how horrible I could feel how she felt just from looking at her.

fukin idiots will make history repeat itself,,yeah when I was a little boy I knew one Polio "survivor" she was a lucky one,,,still remember how horrible I could feel how she felt just from looking at her.

I know very well how much damage Polio can do. Close relative, someone important to me.

I'd be fine with the anti-vaxxers if they just arranged it so they'd catch all the diseases they'll be risking on their children. Until they can take on the damage themselves (like voodoo dolls) from their kids they should protect them from real harm, not foolish (and disproven) paranoia.

Probably 30 years ago a friend returned from a volunteer stint at the Masanga Leprosy Hospital in Sierra Leone. The hospital had an obsolete autoclave that needed a door seal. They had a used one for a sample, so we made a mold and made several replacements from silicone rubber. Making a collar like they need can't be much more challenging and this group between us can make most anything.

How about it?

Masanga Hospital - Wikipedia

Bill

I hope the anti vaxers remove all the virus protection from their computers and websites. We all know anti-virus programs needlessly slow down your computers. Maybe friendly hackers can do it remotely for them?
Bill D.

Simple....Chip 'em.

And put a app on your phone so whenever your within 100 feet of one of them, an alarm goes off.

When we found out there was an antivaxxer in kiddos toddler group the entire group kicked her out...that day.
Plague rats.

It's funny, some of the most ardent anti vaxxers are very adamant about becoming "marked".

Yet, that is just what happens when you push your agenda on the "general public".
CDC: Record measles outbreak fueled by anti-vaccination propaganda | Fox News
"The booklet quotes well-known rabbis who say it’s all right to keep children and unvaccinated and to send them to school. It even compares the U.S. government to the Nazis."

It's funny, some of the most ardent anti vaxxers are very adamant about becoming "marked".

Yet, that is just what happens when you push your agenda on the "general public".
Especially if your ‘agenda’ involves biological agents.

There was a discussion of warning other parents on the playground, but they never showed up again.

PSA...
If you are a grand parent with a newborn, get your whooping cough vaccine redone. You can be a carrier and give it to the baby before it can be fully immunized.

Especially if your ‘agenda’ involves biological agents.

There was a discussion of warning other parents on the playground, but they never showed up again.

PSA...
If you are a grand parent with a newborn, get your whooping cough vaccine redone. You can be a carrier and give it to the baby before it can be fully immunized.

Funny that you mention whooping cough. In the Mid 80s when my son was born there were some "hot" batches of DPT vaccine. There were clusters of reactions in areas that would make you think either a bad batch came from the manufacturer or a lot was mishandled.
Besides the local reaction and flu like symptoms the bad cases developed a seizure disorder. A friend shared the tape of her inlaws interview on TV. The boy had progressed since the interview to having several "Grand Mal" seizures a day.
Whatever was the cause must have been fixed since then since you do not here the warnings anymore. But the whole time the problem was going on the health professionals said "1 in a million chance of the bad reaction". In the hot zones it was a lot higher. No explanation then of which areas were having the reaction or what the rate was in the hot areas.

I have not kept up with the boy that had the reaction, but I doubt the $250,000 limit on liability for the drug maker covered the medical costs.

I have seen those ads on TV about the grand parent being a wolf if not vaccinated. You have to have the disease to be a carrier don't you? And if memory serves me correct the old vaccine was contra-indicated for anyone over 12 years old. Could not be given to an adult.

Been to busy making parts to keep up on recent vaccines so no comment from me on recent stuff.

Back