What's new
What's new

Jobs forum on PM ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Had some requests for a forum for companies to posts job ads here. Fer it or agin it, and where to put it and what to call it ?

Good idea, be nice if you can make it as flexible as possible, for both those wanting jobs / work and vice versa, please include self employed and one man bands.

Title? .. keep it simple. How about Jobs offered / wanted

Take care. Sami.

How about "career opportunities". It could be split into two sections. One for prospective employers and one for potential employees.

For.Charge 'em monthly, D.

Since this is of use to all of us trying to determine ours and others value in this ever shifting mfg landscape I would insist on them listing starting wage, wage increase policy, and complete list of benefits. just my opinion.....

"How about "career opportunities". It could be split into two sections. One for prospective employers and one for potential employees."

I'll second that motion. Good Idea.

Tim

for it. as an employer, newspaper or on line ads are expensive and make you sift through all kinds of applicants. at least you know someone is looking at machining trades on this site. I think the dual help wanted, looking for position approach would be most universal. rjt

For
As RJT stated

(Of no use to me personally, had one once, did not care for it!)

Back