What's new
What's new

This just a day before Christmas

Happy holiday to all. And I will be heading off to the shop very soon, will work until about 7PM. But all OK because we spent the first 2 weeks of December in Barbados. Did not get to go last year because of Covid. Having a good year too, better than last year and last year was good too.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or whatever you celebrate, and happy Festivus for the rest of us

Well said indeed.

I learned a long time ago that the secret to happiness is to be thankful for what you've got and not focus on what you've lost. Many of us have lost family and friends this year in addition to all the other problems we've faced. But we still have family (or those who are like family) and friends and those we treasure.

I also hope 2022 is better, but part of that is on us by trying to stay positive and make our corner of the world a better place.

Peace On Earth And Good Will Toward Men.

May the spirit of the season lift all up for at least a while.

Well said indeed.

I learned a long time ago that the secret to happiness is to be thankful for what you've got

Nope. The secret to happiness is to finish something you started. I woke up the day after hearing that and found a half smoked joint in the ash tray, so I finished it. Found a half bottle of Baileys Irish Cream and finished that with my coffee. Sure enough, feeling very happy.

We hit this and and it a time to cerebrate and be happy across all things.
No mater how much we like or dislike people in the family or the net this is when you put the sword down and try to understand no matter how hard that maybe.
Look deep and can you do that? I hope so.
Bob

All I gotta say is die hard is on...the ultimate Christmas movie for year round enjoyment.

FYI I don't believe it's a Christmas movie...evidently a bunch of people do lol. I've always been a big fan on the first 3. Yippie ki yay mother fucker!!

Merry Christmas to all ya'll...enjoy the day!

Back