What's new
What's new

K.H. Huppert IL closed for business ?

Laurentian

Stainless
Anyone know what happened to K.H. Huppert Co. ?
Been trying to get spares for some time now and it
looks like they have folded / closed ?
Need to get some thermocouples and hearth plates.
They were established in 1930 ! What a heartbreaker :(

Reason I asked is they do not answer emails nor phone.
One of their out of state reps said they have been unreachable.
Will try all possible methods again tomorrow plus all the other US reps
and see what we can come up with.
A for effort.
Hugh

We have been attempting to contact them for several months now. We managed to get someone on the phone in September (not suspecting a problem), gave them an order and a credit card (uh-oh) and now nothing. It's been two months now and nothing further. No answer at all. If we hadn't gotten in touch with them in Sept, I'd think they are truly out of business, but this is strange. Now I have an open order and can't get the status of it. I'd hate to buy what I need somewhere else and these ship (and hit the credit card) later. Bummer.

We sent a thermometer to be calibrated and also ordered several thermocouples in 2015. Never heard back or received our items. Flash forward to October 2017 and after 30 calls with no answer a woman answers and says they have all the parts in stock and can ship the next day. I pay with credit card and guess what... still no parts and the money was taken from our account. I have called several times and get the "I'll check on it and call you back but no call ever comes. I called today and after getting the same answer I told them I would be taking the steps to retrieve my money and she was very snippy and said she would call me back today but didn't even ask for my number!

figure out who their next door neighbor is, and give them a call, they would probably know what is going on.
I once had a customer who I was doing some business with for a while and who was always acessable. I called and was told he was out, I then called repeatedly over a few weeks and was always told the same thing. I was making a sales call down the street and so I stopped in and again was told he was out. I asked the neighbor who I had an appointment with what was going on and he told me the guy had died a few months earlier! I don't know why it was a big secret

Back