What's new
What's new

Kalamazoo auto saw hydraulic problems

Rjays32

Plastic
Hey guys dose anyone have a Kalamazoo auto saw I'm having trouble getting hydraulic pressure iv tried to prime the pump it will pump what what I put in but won't pump up the system the lines to the saw itself were loose so I know there is air in the lines but not sure if I'm priming correctly. Any help would be great

Hey guys dose anyone have a Kalamazoo auto saw I'm having trouble getting hydraulic pressure iv tried to prime the pump it will pump what what I put in but won't pump up the system the lines to the saw itself were loose so I know there is air in the lines but not sure if I'm priming correctly. Any help would be great
New install ? or something changed ?

I have a big Kalamazoo auto saw. It sat for awhile before I got it. I had to crack a line after the pump then it primed immediately. Of coarse, phase rotation has to be correct also.

This is something I bought they had the feeder table off so I'm sure there is air in the lines. How do I check the phase rotation? I tried cracking a line but nothing going to mess with it more tomorrow.

Back