What's new
What's new

Kinda OT: Surprised my YouTube vid hit 40k views ??!?!!!?!

david n

Diamond
Kinda OT: Surprised my YouTube shop vid hit 40k views ??!?!!!?!

So I threw up this vid for a customer that wanted to see a quick view of the shop. Most of the time my vids are set to private, but threw this one up as public. It's poorly filmed, poor sound and I had no set dialog. Just a walk through.................o' course my kids think that I should start posting vids all the time...............but who has time?

Last edited:
"Sorry sight of a lathe" LOL.

Employer has exact same one, your assessment is spot on...

That video popped up as recommended, and I like machine shop tours so I watched it. Hmm, seemed somehow familiar... Then you got to the Brother and I realized who you were.

Very nice shop by the way, that is a lot to keep running for one guy. If you have time to post more I for one would be interested.

Doesn't surprise me, people love shop tours. YouTube probably started recommending it in users feeds. Your video doesn't do your shop justice. Mind you I'm not complaining but you have a seriously nice setup there.

Very impressive; your shop has some serious order and cleanliness. No hype, either...and your shop doesn't need any! My honest first impression was "that is a high standards shop".

Whats with all the old revolvers laying around? Are you expecting cattle rustlers and pilkingtons?

in case Baldwin shows up . that is a part for a fixed ammo conversion to convert a cap and ball pistol in to a cartridge type pistol also with all that aluminum there a good chance he may be making some suppressor parts work is work nice set up also looks like the power co. put a transformer or two next to his shop

Ok, be honest, you just posted this to get more views for your video, yes? ;-)

Regarding the stock left outside, I notice you're in Pillager, MN - coincidence?

I really like your guard dog and bouncing bandsaw blade videos, just the right length for my attention span. Recommend them to everyone here, worth the few seconds for sure!

edit - you read my thoughts and posted it while I was writing!

Back