What's new
What's new

New here with FTV-1 questions

crob

Plastic
Im been lurking the forum for a few weeks, i just acquired a Lagun FTV-1 and seeing if any one has a few answers. Does any one have a pdf of the the wiring or manual ? I think I know how this is wired just want to make sure. Mainly the switch on the left side of the head to the motor.
Also this was missing a sump pump, what do you recommend for a replacement pump and fluid.
Thanks

Here it is after I made some room in my shop.

Thanks i wasn't aware that they were that similar to even use the same wiring.

I've got an FTV-2 manual but I'm away from home right now (Oklahoma City) and can't check to see it has a wiring diagram or send it if it does. I can send it Sunday when I get home if you're interested.

I've got an FTV-2 manual but I'm away from home right now (Oklahoma City) and can't check to see it has a wiring diagram or send it if it does. I can send it Sunday when I get home if you're interested.

Thanks if you could that would be great.

Anyone have a pdf of manual for ft1?,just rebuilt mine and having a problem with front pully cone engaging after switching it from position 1 to 2 and also a loud harmonic screeching noise every once in a while but if hold break handle it will go away, [email protected]

Back