List of so called "influencers" doing machine shop or manufacturing videos ? - Page 7
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Finsta View Post
    Jody is an amazing teacher. He reminds me a lot of one of the PhD's I worked under right out of college. Very "down and dirty" but with the understanding of WHY a certain "simple" technique works to the point where it won't be misapplied.

I actually learned turning from Adam Booth and welding from Jody Collier.
    I haven't watched many of his videos but my BIL makes a point of buying TIG supplies from Jody's web site because he likes and appreciates his instructional videos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

+1 for:
    This old tony
    Clickspring
    - These two are really in a league of their own for the quality of editing, story boarding etc.

Edge Precision
    Stefan Gotteswinter
    - Really like the quality anf diversity of equipement they have and how they use it.
    Marl

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dan Gelbart

4. Likes cameraman, bryan_machine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Thank you Stephan!

Quote Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
    Do you have to mark videos in the US if you do paid product placement?

That would be about time
    If you did this in the EU, I would pretty quickly get into trouble.
    Stephan,
    The only reason I can hope to claim to be a “professional machinist” is because I have been providing my family with a living for for the last 17 years using my machines. I watch your channel often and would really enjoy having you as a neighbor;-). Really, guys like you who put such effort into demonstrating techniques and equipment along with the experienced folks on this forum have been instrumental in my improvement and enjoyment as I blindly fumble on.

I can’t say how much I appreciate yours and others efforts, it means a lot. I have a good friend who started a shop in the 1970s after we took shop classes and even a job together. His shop is a nice sized CNC business now and not only have we Been friends and worked together for going on 50 years, he has been a mentor. Occasional conversation and shop visits have taught me much but the YouTube phenomenon has been great! I get to push a button and look over the shoulder of a great guy like you. I also can pick and choose my content. Unimaginable not so many years ago.

6. Likes Milacron liked this post