What's new
What's new

Question for moderators/admins about buying advertising spots on here

SShep71

Hot Rolled
My shop neighbor has a rather large product release coming out, I have been volunteering my time and helping him along the way with the design and engineering behind the product line (he is a real good dude and he helps me out as well). He had asked me about advertising the product line and how to go about it. I am near clueless when it comes to this side of the aisle, but I figured it would at least be worth the asking. How does a company go about buying or paying for advertising on Practical Machinist? I know he is currently paying someone to work up some advertising for him, I just thought I would spearhead this a little to get the ball moving. I myself have a small business model that I think would be worthy of looking into some advertising space, but that is far in the future for me. I am just gathering some information at this point so I can point my neighbor in the right direction. Not sure if this is the right place for this question or not, please move it to the best fitting place if needed.

Back