What's new
What's new

Looking for an end mill sharpening service in the Los Angeles area.

ssbn641gold

Aluminum
Hi all, A quick background. I work as a facility maintenance mechanic for one of the major airlines at LAX and because of my amateur machinist background I do all of the machinist work for our department. It's just basic Bridgeport and lathe work such as repairs on broken parts, custom tools for some of our equipment, and making parts that are no longer available for some of our older machinery. When a cutter became dull I was just putting it into a box and I'd order new one. Well the box is now full and rather than toss everything I'd like to see about getting the cutters sharpened.

I know that I can do a google search for sharpening services but I would appreciate it if anyone in the LA area can recommend a good sharpening service for milling cutters. I'm looking for a service that is willing to do the occasional lot of 30-40 mixed end mills. Thanks.

centralcitytool.net

Located in Santa Maria California. Great company for precision sharpening of saw blades and round tooling. Ask for Mike.

Bill

We've used LaHabra Tool for years, and have no complaints with them. Always thought they were a good outfit, they do resharpening and make new tools to order.

Back