What's new
What's new

Looking for equipment mover San Jose to San Diego

BenTerrible

Aluminum
Can anyone recommend a machinery mover?

I need quotes getting a turning center from San Jose to San Diego. I am trying to have a rigger on-site when the seller's new machine arrives, as they have offered to load the one I purchased.

Thanks in advance!

-BT

I used a guy named Mort with Satellite Specialized Trucking for my trucking and Kennedy Transport for the actual machine rigging when I bought a VMC out of the Bay area.

EDIT- I should have said earlier, I had a great experience with both. Everything arrived as it should with no evidence of damage. Price wasn't too bad either.

Last edited:
Not a recommendation since I have never used them but Aragon in San Leandro buys and sells used machine tools. They advertize they move them as well.
Bill D.

Home

Kennedy is very good but expensive. There are a number of Dunkels, brothers and such. That one linked I used twice. Very skilled but I had a not so cool situation on the delivery of my CNC lathe. Some lack of communication on their end with each other. It put me in a very awkward situation. Twice on the same machine for different things. This was a couple of years ago and they were VERY busy so no clue if it's still the same. Sitting on the phone quietly while people yell at each other on the other end was uncomfortable to say the least.

Back