What's new
What's new

Looking for manual Verson 300 series brake

cdindustries

Plastic
As the title states. Recently purchased a Verson 306-90 mechanical press brake, and looking for manuals for it. I have contacted Enpromech,and was quoted $400,and a 4 week lead time. Willing to pay for any documents that are available.

We had a Verson 90 ton at the bottom stroke press brake here and the service manual was about 10 pages, we sold the Verson and I gave the manual to the guy who bought it. That said ours had a Twin Disc clutch and if yours does you can go on line or contact Twin Disc for adjustment, it's dirt simple. Lubrication is pretty basic, we used standard gear oil in the reduction box and spray on gear lube on the bull gear.
Adjustment of the upper ram as more of an experiment, it took us a little bit but we got it dialed in over time.
Maybe someone out there has the same model and they could burn off a copy for you.

Thanks for the info. Not sure if it is a twin disc clutch, but it does have the original plate with adjusting instructions on it. The central grease system was blocked solid with old grease. The previous owner removed all the ends and installed regular grease fittings. I have flushed what fluid was remaining in the gear boxes and refilled with ISO grade 100 gear oil. I hear ya on the ram adjustment. I plan to make test bends in different materials and record the numbers, to get me in the ballpark a little easier. Still waiting on punches and dies though.
Thanks again for the info.
BTW data plate shows max tonnage at bottom of stroke is 135.

Back