What's new
What's new

Looking for Parkson 2T info

Jaxn

Plastic
Hey. Just joined the forum after acquiring a Parkson 2T, so sorry if this is in the wrong sub forim. It's had no love for years and is in need of a cleanup.
Ive looked pretty extensively and can't seem to find much info on it at all. Was wondering if anyone had anything, even just some pics to see if I'm missing parts.

Guy I got it of has multiple sheds full of machines and bits and pieces so I will probably find anything extra lying around there somewhere.

Thanks in advance.
Jackson.

I've worked on few. Not a bad machine but a bit old fashioned style wise even by the standards of the day.

I remember moving one that had been grouted in on installation years ago. When we lifted it with the overhead crane there was the corpse of a mummified pure white hedgehog underneath the base.

The thing must have crawled under and then been entombed with the grout.

Made me jump when I saw it.

Regards Tyrone.

Sorry. Foolish to not mention it is a mill. Checked out that link a few days ago. Just can't find any info on the 2T. I'm in Australia and am wondering if it is renamed here or something? Googling gives a handful of results, mostly old newspapers from Australia.

I've even gone through 100's of images and nothing matches.

Getting it delivered in a few days so I'll put some pics up then. Luckily not grouted in and a lack of hedgehogs here.;)

Thanks guys.

Back