What's new
What's new

TOS BN102 tool & cutter grinder info please.

redstarworks

Plastic
Does anybody have a lifting chart for TOS BN102 tool & cutter grinder?
These were made by TOS Hostivar, TOS Kamenicek & most recently Erwin Junker in the Czech Republic. Model variants are BN102, BN102B or BN102C. The older ones look just like a Cincinnati #2.
I am buying one abroad & need to specify exactly how to uplift it or it will be torn apart.
From photos I can't see any bar holes or eye bolt holes or any cast in or pull out lugs like there are on a J&S310. In the absence of any proper official lifting method the solution will be to pass slings under the base but I am reluctant to tell them to do that until I have exhausted all other possible methods.

Thanks for looking.
Alec.

Does anybody have a lifting chart for TOS BN102 tool & cutter grinder?
These were made by TOS Hostivar, TOS Kamenicek & most recently Erwin Junker in the Czech Republic. Model variants are BN102, BN102B or BN102C. The older ones look just like a Cincinnati #2.
I am buying one abroad & need to specify exactly how to uplift it or it will be torn apart.
From photos I can't see any bar holes or eye bolt holes or any cast in or pull out lugs like there are on a J&S310. In the absence of any proper official lifting method the solution will be to pass slings under the base but I am reluctant to tell them to do that until I have exhausted all other possible methods.

Thanks for looking.
Alec.

I lifted mine by slings through the side door openings. IIRC there was no better way of doing it.

PDW

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 126

Back