What's new
What's new

Machine Showcase, Guides & Review Videos

Stan Canada

Aluminum
On this thread, I will be constantly updating videos of machine tools, cnc, manuals, milling, and other types of machines as a showcase, guide, & reviews.

Here is a Guide and Review for the TOS W100A Boring Mill from Vansdorf

Let me know what you think?

This is not going to go the way you think it's going to go.

Naw....Who said it "Any Publicity is good publicity" ?

This must be the "Participate More" that Mebfab talks about….:D

Can we get a 1970's leisure suit for Stan please ? In Volkswagen-seat-covering-material plaid …..

Must admit I watched a couple of videos, stanko lathe rebuild, bed grind on a converted gantry mill, quite good, having used a few stanko machines they were fairly good really, I prefer DSG but beggars can’t be choosers I suppose, odd thing with the stankos we had was somthing I didn’t know, you can power feed the carriage with the spindle in neutral, not rapid, actual leadscrew, how odd I thought.
The HBM (tos) was just like I remember, bloody confusing controls, plenty of opportunities to really mess up a perfectly fine part by feeding the wrong thing ( you get good at welding up cutter diameter holes about 1/16 deep.
Mark

The ones that will complain are the one that only post to get their post and like each other scores up!
The usual old mildewed forum slobs that have no projects, show no photos just sit here and spew the usual rot, really do not like photos.
It seems, anyone making money with machinery is to be instantly trashed on this "for professionals" forum....
I say more phots and less bull shit!

The ones that will complain are the one that only post to get their post and like each other scores up!
The usual old mildewed forum slobs that have no projects, show no photos just sit here and spew the usual rot, really do not like photos.
It seems, anyone making money with machinery is to be instantly trashed on this "for professionals" forum....
I say more phots and less bull shit!

So much for that. :wall:

You threatened to leave at least five times now. Do us a favor, please.

Manual Lathe Rebuilding (Part 4) - GAP Removal and Repair

Here is one of our episodes that shows Stanko 1M63 Manual Lathe Rebuilding, I hope this one helps you or find it entertaining as one of our staff works on the gap and repair it.

Is this guy a site sponsor? Seems shady for a dealer (which this guy clearly is) to be advertising otherwise.

Oh, I'm not really trying to sell these machines to this thread, I usually put it on the commerce forum, I only post stuff in general since its about machine and maybe it's a good content to show machines in general. #notsponsored

Must admit I watched a couple of videos, stanko lathe rebuild, bed grind on a converted gantry mill, quite good, having used a few stanko machines they were fairly good really, I prefer DSG but beggars can’t be choosers I suppose, odd thing with the stankos we had was somthing I didn’t know, you can power feed the carriage with the spindle in neutral, not rapid, actual leadscrew, how odd I thought.
The HBM (tos) was just like I remember, bloody confusing controls, plenty of opportunities to really mess up a perfectly fine part by feeding the wrong thing ( you get good at welding up cutter diameter holes about 1/16 deep.
Mark

Thank you, just really trying to get more contents out their TBH

Thank you, just really trying to get more contents out their TBH

I'm good with all that!

The more "outside" info, the better.

What's the POINT of, for example, someone posting same-old-same-old 10EE .... with the dirt in a different place .. or yet-another shade of paint ... than the other many tens of thousands they built .... from the exact same dang castings and finish-machined parts?

:D

What's the POINT of, for example, someone posting same-old-same-old 10EE .... with the dirt in a different place .. or yet-another shade of paint ... than the other many tens of thousands they built .... from the exact same dang castings and finish-machined parts?

Come on termite! Do something, make something!
Trolling about monarch ee lathes is just too funny from the most famous lathe shamer ever on this board. You being at the bottom end of the subject anyway.
come on little man, post a photo of your junk collection

Trolling about monarch ee lathes is just too funny from the most famous lathe shamer ever on this board. You being at the bottom end of the subject anyway.

So much for that. :wall:

You threatened to leave at least five times now. Do us a favor, please.

You may leave now. :toetap:

...and in comes Howard stage left....:d
Howard the Duck (1986) - Official Trailer HD - YouTube

Back