Machine Showcase, Guides & Review Videos - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is gonna be one hell of a place when its digger and donie and termite bitching each other out and no one to see it after they stopped coming because of all the bitching and whining.

Just look at the guy’s videos or not. Stop bitching.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post
    You may leave now.
    Nah.. actually he cannot.

Whining fool crazy-glued his foreskin to the lip of the commode bowl.

Feared some careless soul would trip the flush-handle without noticing his presence, and he'd be swept away whilst scouting the big chunks for his supper... and taking PHOTOS .. in case it "didn't happen"....?

Oy! the feeelthy pictures!!!

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here is the OKUMA CADET LNC-8C CNC Lathe. This machine is not available anymore but I hope you find this video helpful in terms of seeing the machine running.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here is our SIRCO 40" x 85" Lathe running sample and specifications

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    The ones that will complain are the one that only post to get their post and like each other scores up!
    The usual old mildewed forum slobs that have no projects, show no photos just sit here and spew the usual rot, really do not like photos.
    It seems, anyone making money with machinery is to be instantly trashed on this "for professionals" forum....
    I say more phots and less bull shit!
    You're the one spewing the bullshit. And have been for months at least. Not everyone here needs or wants to get approval from others like you seem to need. A lot of guys here I've known for a long time are doing a lot of work and making plenty of money with their machines. Most of them couldn't care a whit about you, posting pictures of their work or even participating at a message board. Get a grip, man.

As far as post count or "like each other scores" I could care less about that, and plenty here likewise. Go ahead and erase both of those counts for all most of us care. It sounds to me like you care more than anyone else here.

I don't know about the rest of the membership, but the reason I participate here is because I like to help others and get help when I might need it. And mostly on the subject of a trade that I enjoy and have enjoyed for a very long time. It helps that most of the guys/gals here are on my wavelength as far as that goes. Then there are a few like you...

6. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Everyone,

This thread already said everything needs to be said, "Machine Showcase, Guides, & Reviews. If you are not interested in it please avoid negativity and drama around it. I made this thread to respect other threads so that I do not spam others or trigger hateful vibes.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eKretz View Post
    You're the one spewing the bullshit. And have been for months at least. Not everyone here needs or wants to get approval from others like you seem to need. A lot of guys here I've known for a long time are doing a lot of work and making plenty of money with their machines. Most of them couldn't care a whit about you, posting pictures of their work or even participating at a message board. Get a grip, man.

As far as post count or "like each other scores" I could care less about that, and plenty here likewise. Go ahead and erase both of those counts for all most of us care. It sounds to me like you care more than anyone else here.

I don't know about the rest of the membership, but the reason I participate here is because I like to help others and get help when I might need it. And mostly on the subject of a trade that I enjoy and have enjoyed for a very long time. It helps that most of the guys/gals here are on my wavelength as far as that goes. Then there are a few like you...
    Hello Everyone,

This thread already said everything needs to be said, "Machine Showcase, Guides, & Reviews. If you are not interested in it please avoid negativity and drama around it. I made this thread to respect other threads so that I do not spam others or trigger hateful vibes.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    This is not going to go the way you think it's going to go.
    Hello Everyone,

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Canada View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Perhaps rather than posting the same thing 3 times you could put the extra effort into forming a proper sentence

11. Likes digger doug, eKretz liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardplates View Post
    Perhaps rather than posting the same thing 3 times you could put the extra effort into forming a proper sentence
    That would involve thinking instead of toking.....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like we have a new wannabe moderator...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Everyone,

Well you failed in one respect. I feel totally spammed by all of your posts. Every post seems to be a youtube link to drive up your views off the back of this site.

15. Likes TeachMePlease, DanASM liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eKretz View Post
    Looks like we have a new wannabe moderator...
    I'm certain that they could doo better.....

17. Likes eKretz liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All is well Ekretz if you have time spamming and wasting your time with these posts go for it. It's your time anyway. Thank you for responding.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Indiana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All is well Ekretz if you have time spamming and wasting your time with these posts go for it. It's your time anyway. Thank you for responding.
    Spamming? Am I shilling a product of some sort? Might want to check your dictionary there, fella. Wasting time I'll give ya'.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here is the SMTCL CAK63285D, this one is sold but would like to show a working video of it that might catch your interest.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here is the YUWE L1440, 1 Phase Manual Lathe. Small enough for a hobby machine.

Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This was at the beginning of this year's shop trailer. It shows our shop and what we are about.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

This was at the beginning of this year's shop trailer. It shows our shop and what we are about.

Yup....That video nailed it...
    Last edited by digger doug; 11-30-2020 at 01:03 PM.

24. Likes eKretz liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Alberta
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The CNC Challenger FEL 2480 ENC Lathe Working Video.