What's new
What's new

magnetic gernetor

inshaajee

Plastic
DEARS ALL in world
any body plz help me for free power makeing with magnetic. how the make magnetic power generator self ran without fuelle.i see more sites but my not concept clear.plz it is may big problem within 2 years.
thanks a lot 2 all

inshaajee

Sorry. What you propose to do a variation of "perpetual motion." No device no matter how clever will make power for free; it cannot be done using any method, design. or any combinaton of materials magntic or not. A lot of people have tried. Many clever frauds are based on perpetual motion.

If you wnat to generate power you have to somehow turn the generator putting in more power than you take out.

What happens in two years? If you mean to make a generator turned by a water or wind power that is something that can be done.
Bill D.

About 30 years ago someone called me about making an amplifier, apparently just got me out of the Yellow Pages. It quickly became clear that he should just buy one, but he went on to tell me something about what he was trying to accomplish. Eventually he brought over a bunch of patents, all of which were perpetual motion by another name. A second year engineering student should have been able to see the flaws in most, but they had gotten by the examiners and had patents issued. One I remember was a coil and condenser tuned to 60 cycles. The "inventor" had put an ammeter in series with the coil and a voltmeter across it and was reading a zillion volts at a zillion amps. Of course, it was all volt amps reactive and attempting to draw any power out of it would make the readings collapse. The power factor must have been in single digits. Over the years, I encountered my visitor a few times and it was clear that he lived in fantasy, spending his life searching for the free power source.

It always seemed that if you went deep enough into quantum physics and could get hold of these tiny particles, you could make a thermal movement rectifier. As the Wikipedia article MichaelP referenced says, Richard Feynman had the same idea, but it didn't work.

I'm not ready to say that it is impossible under all circumstances, but it is damned unlikely with something anyone cobbles up is his basement. The laws of thermodynamics work at least 99.999999999% 0f the time.

Bill

I would like to tap into "inter-dimensional energy", but it is best accessed by
shielding the apparatus deep within the Earth. To accomplish this, I need
someone to bore a 48.12075" diameter hole exactly 1.5000 MegaInches
deep in my back yard. This will use the Earth's crust to shield the apparatus
from cosmic interference.

I will share my Time machine with the person who bores this hole for me, the
time machine is currently calibrated at +3600.0001 seconds per hour and
works almost flawlessly.

OK, best case, we hit a huge pocket of natural gas and have free money
and heat. Worst case, I have a ready source of geothermal heating.
:cheers::cheers:

Look at the "about me" for the originator of this post. Looks like a troll to me and a post "pulling our legs". At the very least one would expect him to be able to spell his alleged country correctly.

Regards;
Steve

I would like to tap into "inter-dimensional energy", but it is best accessed by
shielding the apparatus deep within the Earth. To accomplish this, I need
someone to bore a 48.12075" diameter hole exactly 1.5000 MegaInches
deep in my back yard. This will use the Earth's crust to shield the apparatus
from cosmic interference.

:
Even burying it that deep doesn't shield against neutrinos, but what worries me more is that when you get into the liquid layers near the middle, which are under colossal pressure, they will squirt out and the Earth will shoot all over the place like an escaped balloon, then flop down, an empty wrinkled skin, at the bottom of space where it's cold and dark. It could quite spoil your day off.

George

thruthefence said

"Are these the folks that are taking "all our jobs"?

No wonder they can work so cheap.

Free energy! "

Which folk do you have in mind ?

How about some folk in US of A, and elswhere, who think you can get more MPG from petrol in a car with a electrolytic device splitting water into HH + O and then poking the mixture of those two gasses in with the petrol mixture. The water is split using a considerable electrical current from the battery. As soon as the engine starts, the current is supplied from the car's alternator instead. The extra power derived from the oxy/hydrogen injection will be struggling to drive the alternator that much harder, with nothing extra left to power the car's wheels any better. The scheme would work provided that the electrolysis device was powered from a big battery in the trunk, which was not connected to the car's alternator.
That battery having been charged with a mains supply before setting out. Even then the car's engine would work harder just to lug the extra weight of said battery. And you had to buy electricity in the first place to charge the battery.

You can't get something for nothing, unless there is petrol flowing out of a crack in your hard..

People keep buying these HHO generators though.

----------------------------------------

I have an electrolytic water separator . It has a transformer weighing about 40 Lbs .
The Diodes are about as big as a car's spark plug. The low voltage secondary winding is made of 1/2" x 1/4 " copper bar. the Primary pulls 10 A from the 230V mains. I have never measured the secondary current It's a microwelder for Jewelery. The very hot flame is about 1/32nd" wide and 1/16th" long It has a pretty efficient Potassium Hydroxide electrolyte in a three liter tank and that's the amount of energy it takes to make a tiny flame.

-------------------------------------------------

I remember as a boy (in the 1940's)reading an American magazine called Popular Mechanics. There amongst articles like 'Gold plate your baby's boots' etc was 'Burn water in your car' I think they just squirted it in then without splitting it first. I think the idea was to become a petrol? steam engine. !

These people with their magnets, sure they can get a rotor to start to turn, but I have seen no device yet that gets past the start point after nearly one complete turn .

Davycrocket.

Look at the "about me" for the originator of this post. Looks like a troll to me and a post "pulling our legs". At the very least one would expect him to be able to spell his alleged country correctly.

Regards;
Steve

Where is an "about me" link or page? :confused:

I bet they spell it diff than we doo.

I too have seen plans for this stuff. The catch seems to be that the magnets are very special, and you can only git that certain mag through the source providing the info.

I could actually see perminent magnets actually werking to produce power. Seems like there should be a way. ??? But I got chips to make. I'll let the thinkers figger it out.

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Magnets are the closest thing on earth to 'real' magic.
An invisible force emitted without any energy input...
"Something" out....for "Nothing" in.
If anybody's going to figure out a 'free energy' engine or machine, or anti-gravity, I think magnets have to be involved.

And then.......there was that guy with a PUMP....:crazy:

thruthefence said

How about some folk in US of A, and elswhere, who think you can get more MPG from petrol in a car with a electrolytic device splitting water into HH + O and then poking the mixture of those two gasses in with the petrol mixture. The water is split using a considerable electrical current from the battery. As soon as the engine starts, the current is supplied from the car's alternator instead. The extra power derived from the oxy/hydrogen injection will be struggling to drive the alternator that much harder, with nothing extra left to power the car's wheels any better. The scheme would work provided that the electrolysis device was powered from a big battery in the trunk, which was not connected to the car's alternator.
That battery having been charged with a mains supply before setting out. Even then the car's engine would work harder just to lug the extra weight of said battery. And you had to buy electricity in the first place to charge the battery.

You can't get something for nothing, unless there is petrol flowing out of a crack in your hard..

People keep buying these HHO generators though.

Davycrocket.

I am NOT trying to argue that this works, but just need to point out some possibly faulty logic here.

Getting net power out from cracking H2O and burning it, THAT is impossible. That we agree on.

Now at least CONSIDER the possibility that process could POSSIBLY be used to modify the way that the actual fuel is combusted, or possibly be used to affect some other part of an engines operation.

I can give several example of a system, used in a modern engine, that all by itself, drains energy, but taken as a whole system, is vital to the engine.

The oil pump, drains power from the crankshaft, and throwing oil at the moving parts inside the engine will never revover the energy needed to pump the oil, and yet it is good idea to waste the power to pump the oil, once someone built the first engine to have the extra drag of an oil pump...

So, the unassailable argument that some operation is destined to waste power, does not PROVE it cannot be used somehow to increase the efficiency of some other process.

I do NOT claim that HHO could possibly work.

One thing I've not seen addressed on the HHO propaganda is the total BTU requirements a typical ICE has. Somehow, I just can't see any reasonable size HHO unit deliver enough hydrogen to do much. Not even getting into the money-for-nothing claim.

Back