What's new
What's new

Member, Thermite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really trying to understand the fascination with Termite. This is the second thread by moonlight concerning his well being. First one locked...

I like Bill, but we have 125k members.

R

I'm really trying to understand the fascination with Termite. This is the second thread by moonlight concerning his well being. First one locked...

I like Bill, but we have 125k members.

R

Yep, this. He always has something interesting to contribute, and I personally find his contributions well worth reading in general. However, we don't need multiple threads started every week that he decides he has something better to do. Re-opening them when they get locked is my personal threshold of annoyance.

Yeah I get a kick out of him too. I thought I just saw a a current posting of his yesterday, but the topic/thread evade me. This maybe best from looking at your history. Did you maybe ever think he doesn't feel the same way about you?

Anybody heard from him lately? And how about wrustle, I loved his never ending posts.

Wrustle, I could vote for.

Thermite is too busy trying to edumacate lawsters about their blind spots just now.

You think he's rude HERE?

You ain't seen s**t!

"no evidence of 20 years experience in Probate. Hard to believe even six months, 40 times repeated, given you have missed the obvious..". or words to that effect..

Not MY Lawster, y'see.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back