What's new
What's new

Merry Christmas, Machinists 1 to 92

Merry Christmas to all. It is a beautiful day here in central East coast Florida, and about 68 degrees F. At 9:00 AM. Now if I only had my machinery powered up and a little more room in my workshop this place would be paradise.

Jim

Merry Christmas to all. It is a beautiful day here in central East coast Florida, and about 68 degrees F. At 9:00 AM. Now if I only had my machinery powered up and a little more room in my workshop this place would be paradise.

Jim

Merry Christmas to all. 33 and heavy overcast here in central Ohio. Plenty of power for the machines. Work due on monday and tuesday, I don't feel like doing anything. I sure could do with some sun, nothing but clouds for about a month or so.

Here at the shop 'cause internet is down at the house:-(

Temp here in No CA is 48 (now), but in the upper 30's early this morning.
(don't tell the chamber of commerce)

Lee (the saw guy)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. May your endmills be red and your coolant green. Wait, no, that's not right :D

Merry Xmas to all from mid western IL. Rain all day and the lying weatherman might be 20F wrong but no matter, it’s still a tic warmer than normal for the 25th.

Scratch french bread done & cooling, ham in the oven, dressing just in the convection oven. She makes the dressing, potatoes, kippers & salads and I make the bread & then basically watch the maverick (oven/food temps) from the man cave.

My best to everyone,
Matt

On edit, I forgot she also made the wild rice... :o ;)

Last edited:

Back