What's new
What's new

Milacron, I am coming to visit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupid Termite does not realize that this site is part of Dons business, notice the advertising?
This Don also has a commercial machine shop..

The Two Dons need to talk about why a lying shit ass with 3 forum IDs, seems to be hell bent on damaging my business and reputation.

I am a fair guy, Don could ban both of us, that would be acceptable.

The stupid Termite does not realize that this site is part of Dons business, notice the advertising?
This Don also has a commercial machine shop..

The Two Dons need to talk about why a lying shit ass with 3 forum IDs, seems to be hell bent on damaging my business and reputation.

I am a fair guy, Don could ban both of us, that would be acceptable.

Damn if you ain't one HELL of an optimistic marvel as a terrorist, researcher, and hard-ball negotiator!

What's next? Tell Kim Jong-Un he can keep the damned nukes if he will just kiss your ass on Putin's prime-time RT propaganda channel?

Or d'yah want MSNBC and POTUS personally takin' backup fotos with a vintage Hasselblad?

:nutter:

It appears we have a problem regaurding the one that runs your web site-The Temite. He has invaded my privacy on your site. We will have a discussion regarding this person and his conduct.

LoL, your on a public forum, you have no expectation of privacy

LoL, your on a public forum, you have no expectation of privacy

"LOL" indeed. You shudda seen him in the OTHER "public forums". Made the most insane of public wars on his own Lodge of Freemasons ... "Monkey Masons". In a public venue, yet. And archived.

No more possible to avoid "invading his privacy" than to ignore the front page of "The National Enquirer" staring atcha as you enter the checkout line at near-as-dammit every supermart in the land!

"Everybody Lookit my crazy ass! I DEMAND it be respected!" IS his only remaining line of business.

Ruint anything else all by himself. CANNOT be made to realize he needs to get help with that for his own good, no one else's.

Which dark corner of this site did you crawl out from? 4k posts and I don't believe I've ever encountered you before...

Somewhere around two years dark. PM profile "latest posts" has the trail and dates. Might wonder if he had any choice over the menu, that spell?

Hope was high he'd return healthier than has come to pass. Seriously. No BS. That record is trackable, too.

Five or so years back off over a ten-year trail, he was still a respected contributor, Monarch forum mostly.

Something went awry, this forum, several others, same time frame, same pattern to the decline.

Google lit up like a brushfire. Think you have privacy? Google YOURSELF and your email addresses. Anyone.

No one ever had any need to "spy". It was all over the 'net, and a mirror and links to that WAS put in his face about it to try to shock him into awareness.

All he - or his MINDER - could then do was pull all of his photo's and go offline.

Photos were never any part of the problem, sadly. The immutable TEXT was. That? He could not make "vanish".

ANY of us just have to live with those backstories.

Can't burn the titles and land deed records in a a distributed, archived, searcheable, "virtual courthouse".

No matter WHOM one threatens, nor how very foolishly. "Bad manners" does not begin to cover threats.

And I would STILL wish him peace.

Somewhere around two years dark. PM profile "latest posts" has the trail and dates. Might wonder if he had any choice over the menu, that spell?

Hope was high he'd return healthier than has come to pass. Seriously. No BS. That record is trackable, too.

Five or so years back off over a ten-year trail, he was still a respected contributor, Monarch forum mostly.

Something went awry, this forum, several others, same time frame, same pattern to the decline.

Google lit up like a brushfire. Think you have privacy? Google YOURSELF and your email addresses. Anyone.

No one ever had any need to "spy". It was all over the 'net, and a mirror and links to that WAS put in his face about it to try to shock him into awareness.

All he - or his MINDER - could then do was pull all of his photo's and go offline.

Photos were never any part of the problem, sadly. The immutable TEXT was. That? He could not make "vanish".

ANY of us just have to live with those backstories.

Can't burn the titles and land deed records in a a distributed, archived, searcheable, "virtual courthouse".

No matter WHOM one threatens, nor how very foolishly. "Bad manners" does not begin to cover threats.

And I would STILL wish him peace.

My bad manners may seem disrespectful to most of you, however, I simply dont respect most of you.

I came from the dark corner of this site around 8yrs before the Termite. Back then it was a rough and tumble a bit, however it was interesting.
Then the Termite came in and drove off those that could see through his constant meaningless drivel.
I am not the only one that the Termite has picked on.
The Termite is getting nervous, because he also quickly deletes post, I have some screen shots and other info, that I will share with Don.

Don T and I have gotten along, with both like high dollar toolroom lathes in mint condition. I do not think Don T actually knows what has been going on, and how far the Termite has gone to maintain his top spot on Don Ts Forum.
These are some of the issues regarding this Termite individual who also post as /monarchist and Procrastinator.
For a small disturbing sample of the behind the scene action take a look at his post under Procrastinator.

Anyway the unknown to me Termite, knows every thing about me, and dumps my name and personal often on this forum. I have said this before I will no longer tolerate this.
He also does this to others.
Termite is a bully and a stalker, I left this forum over 2 yrs ago, the Termite will not stop-but he will stop when I discuss this with Don T.

My bad manners may seem disrespectful to most of you, however, I simply dont respect most of you.

I came from the dark corner of this site around 8yrs before the Termite. Back then it was a rough and tumble a bit, however it was interesting.
Then the Termite came in and drove off those that could see through his constant meaningless drivel.
I am not the only one that the Termite has picked on.
The Termite is getting nervous, because he also quickly deletes post, I have some screen shots and other info, that I will share with Don.

Don T and I have gotten along, with both like high dollar toolroom lathes in mint condition. I do not think Don T actually knows what has been going on, and how far the Termite has gone to maintain his top spot on Don Ts Forum.
These are some of the issues regarding this Termite individual who also post as /monarchist and Procrastinator.
For a small disturbing sample of the behind the scene action take a look at his post under Procrastinator.

Anyway the unknown to me Termite, knows every thing about me, and dumps my name and personal often on this forum. I have said this before I will no longer tolerate this.
He also does this to others.
Termite is a bully and a stalker, I left this forum over 2 yrs ago, the Termite will not stop-but he will stop when I discuss this with Don T.

All I have to say is that so long as I am the sole and only focus of your insane rage?

Perhaps keeping your vicious ire off the REST of the human race is that consolation job for me:

"Glad to see PM finally found a job you could actually HANDLE, Bill!"

Life is full of people who disagree or who just plain don't like you. People will always throw rocks at you.
So be it, you define yourself to the world by how you respond to such.

Not sure the invasion of privacy thing. It's a net world and once you go online it's even worse.
The old "illusion" of privacy is pretty much gone.

I have a friend at work whom I told about my Klipsh speakers. Having never heard of them he googles it at work.
The next day at home he logs on his computer, goes to facebook and up pops an add for said speakers.
Totally separate systems and he was not on facebook at work.
He is having a fit and ranting about the "what must be an illegal invasion of privacy" and tracking on the net.
I tell him no, It's just google and facebook doing what they can to make money. Welcome to the new digital world.

If you think a member here has info on you to pass out I assure the data miners have much more which they sell on a regular basis not to mention what is for sale on the more shady side of the net.
Like it or not every day it's more and more a world of open information. There is no stopping this.

I'm sure Don would mostly like this to just go away. Not sure the IRL visit thing with such a conflict.
I'd never ask for a face to face if ticked off. That's a bit over the bounds in my thinking.

Not sure why our OP want's to fan the flames so much.
He is obviously irritated and basically pissed off and I've been there with a few members maybe including the guy pointed at but there is that whole free speech thing we enjoy here in the US due to the sacrifices of many and we should not take that lightly.
You can defend your position without losing that and wanting people gagged.

IMO censorship steps on way too many graves so the OP should be free to complain and the other side should be free to respond.
Not much cost in storage space on the server and it will die down. In the meantime interesting reading between the lines.
The unsaid is just as important as the said.

This thread may disappear into vapor or be locked to "clean" the board but maybe it should not.
I was not going to post but just wanted to add 2 cent's worth before that happens.
More to the boss on this point, feuds, while a pain, can be a revenue generator. (guessing I'm stating the Captain obvious )
Bob

Why do you two assholes both get bent out of shape and immediately try to find out who each other is in real life - each others real name, address, and start searching Google for information about each other and trying to dig up details about each other?

Why?

Grow up! Who gives a shit! If you are transacting business with each other, then go ahead and do your due diligence on the person you are sending money to, but otherwise - GROW THE F**K UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS. Seriously. GROW UP. What do you think you are achieving by looking up information about each other? Nobody else gives a shit if someone's real name is Bob Smith or Dave Jones and if they live in Chicago or Atlanta or San Jose. Nobody gives a shit if they owe money on their property tax or if they were arrested 3 years ago for driving on an expired registration. All you supposed adults are achieving when you waste your lives looking up this information and posting it is proving that you are petty little man-children who never grew out of childhood and don't have much going on in your lives.

If you ever actually met on the street you'd both be too scared to do anything although you both will claim you wouldn't be, so just cut the shit since nobody cares and act like adults. We get it - you don't like each other - so just call each other assholes and leave it at that.

Why do you two assholes both get bent out of shape and immediately try to find out who each other is in real life - each others real name, address, and start searching Google for information about each other and trying to dig up details about each other?

Why?

Grow up! Who gives a shit! If you are transacting business with each other, then go ahead and do your due diligence on the person you are sending money to, but otherwise - GROW THE F**K UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS. Seriously. GROW UP. What do you think you are achieving by looking up information about each other? Nobody else gives a shit if someone's real name is Bob Smith or Dave Jones and if they live in Chicago or Atlanta or San Jose. Nobody gives a shit if they owe money on their property tax or if they were arrested 3 years ago for driving on an expired registration. All you supposed adults are achieving when you waste your lives looking up this information and posting it is proving that you are petty little man-children who never grew out of childhood and don't have much going on in your lives.

If you ever actually met on the street you'd both be too scared to do anything although you both will claim you wouldn't be, so just cut the shit since nobody cares and act like adults. We get it - you don't like each other - so just call each other assholes and leave it at that.

^^^^ this ^^^^.

PDW

Why?
That's lazy horseshit and you should know it.

I've POSTED my full name, address, phone number and email MANY times on PM, email is in the profile 'coz PM Inbox fills up too fast. I've met many members in person as part of a purchase, corresponded with a great many more.

No mystery about ME outside of <redacted>'s wished-for attempt at a vendetta to earn sympathy or pump-up HIS idea of self-esteem by attacking those who would see him get help, rather than pander to his fantasy.

None of us live in caves.

I'm just enough more aware of it to not even bother pretending otherwise, nor worry in the least about "identity theft". projectiles through my windows, nor any form WHATSOEVER of "persecution" or the least bit of angst about it.

I have BEEN machine-gunned, shot at and missed, shit at and hit. For real, not "virtually", on both counts, and more than once, each, thanks. Hell of a LOT of PM members can say much the same. Dasn't make a body "special'. only one more survivor of several millions..

I am still alive. So are they.

Drink whatever cheap kool-aid is easiest to swallow. It's only "the internet", after all.

Do not expect me to care about your choice of it or the derivation of attention FROM that choice on the-cheap, either.

Pick a week. Any week. Or just the most-recent 24 hours. You think this sad sack takes up all my attention?

Get real. Go and read otherwise.

Real-world has been going on all around him out of his ken for YEARS!

What he published of himself and his problem was free, fast, easy, and hard to avoid.

What one could FIND if they were to make even a modest for-fee project of it?

I don't even want to waste the time to consider that. No Earthly use for it.
Far better things to do with the money and time even if it was one dollar.

HIS worry? Someone more curious may actually spend that dollar.
I shall just chuckle in advance over the foolishness of wasting it.

I've POSTED my full name, address, phone number and email MANY times on PM, email is in the profile 'coz PM Inbox fills up too fast. I've met many members in person as part of a purchase, corresponded with a great many more.

No mystery about ME outside of <redacted>'s wished-for attempt at a vendetta to earn sympathy or pump-up HIS idea of self-esteem by attacking those who would see him get help, rather than pander to his fantasy.

I'm just enough more aware of it to not even bother pretending otherwise, nor worry in the least about "identity theft". projectiles through my windows, nor any form WHATSOEVER of "persecution" or the least bit of angst about it.

I have BEEN machine-gunned, shot at and missed, shit at and hit. For real, not "virtually", on both counts, and more than once, each, thanks. Hell of a LOT of PM members can say much the same. Dasn't make a body "special'. only one more survivor of several millions..

Drink whatever cheap kool-aid is easiest to swallow. It's only "the internet", after all.

Do not expect me to care about your choice of it or the derivation of attention FROM that choice on the-cheap, either.

Pick a week. Any week. Or just the most-recent 24 hours. You think this sad sack takes up all my attention?

What he published of himself and his problem was free, fast, easy, and hard to avoid.

Very good Termite, keep it up! and back to the top.

The Termites race to the bottom, back at the top.

From a "business" standpoint, devolution to random off-topic reality-TV, Talk-Radio, and "Discus" standards without any moderation appears advantageous; recent cases in point: "weapons making sting operations" (14K views), and this thread. So if one was a "conspiracy theorist"....

LOL!

Not-even. Just a half-vast statistician!

NEVER thot I'd be the one contributing to advert clicks. Figured that was Gordon's rice-bowl, and he had it covered, what with ability to run past the 200,000 "view" mark and go do it again and again if he was not already running three at a go in parallel!

But nothing could be more fair!

"From each according to....

:)

Why?

This is a pretty good post.

Yes, the first thing this moron does is find the ID of anyone that points out he is lying about his background being a machinist, then with help from his true believers begin the take down.
I could care less about anyone's true name,location, their family, their medical history. I certainly do not google the members here, or the Termite.
I do not know who this Termite is!
I do know Don T from the early days, when he posted often. I think Don T and this Don can come to an understanding, this is not good for his business interest also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back