What's new
What's new

Milicron where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond
Someone asked some reasonable questions and this is where it wound up.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/DC%20motor%20for%20ceiling%20fan..htm

Bill

Apparently I didn't do it right. Anyway, it is the thread in general about making a ceiling fan.

Are you crying out for the termite again kretz?
The termite is going down from his own doing.....
Keep in mind kretz, I was here 8 years before the troll showed up, it was the termite who decided to call me a criminal, and drug addict, and insane, on this professional machinist forum. He has done the same to many others, and its over!
Tell us kretz, whats is your stake in the termite the troll affair?

I was here 8 years..

So PM should raise an invoice and back-charge Walla Walla County Social Services for housing and providing therapy to your wound-collecting ass?

Or would it be the sewers and sanitation department that avoided having to deal with your parasitic head-game s**t?

Pulled your "very special" Axelson fotos for an old "HGR" 4-Jaw chuck salvaged with solvent? Woud that not remove the sacred Large & Shapely body-odour?
Seen an old chuck already. Maybe more than one. WTF WAS your point?

Declared yer own Mother dead of COVID when she still lives?

"Porked skanks" in Carmines Black & Blue?

Keep-on touting the eating of bats to feed inner reptiles?

Have taken an unhealthy interest in other people's socks, cocks and anal storage machine-halls?

Invented "piss SCULPTURE?"
WTF have you been making popsickles out of at your house?

And yet you are still drawing a paycheck as Master Of The F**king Universe?

The World Wonders .... how we let daytime TV get so bad as to justify the spend on hiring "personal nutcases" for cheap entertainment.

How about PM retires your wore-out scattershot ass and tries for a group-buy deal on shop-towels, waterless hand-cleaner, safety glasses, steel-toed boots, or tee-shirts house-branded instead?

We ALL buy that stuff. Why NOT with a PM label?

Person don't have to be a "professional" at anything at all to value his toes, eyes, nor clean hands, do they? Sorry.. best I ask amongst those who can still tell the difference?

You, Walla Walla Whining Wild Turkey, are waaaaay TF past your safe "sell by" date as a mendaciously mentally masturbating drama-queen!

Chaplain's office is three doors down for an exit interview and a chit to draw paper diapers.

Door at the end opens to a cow pasture. Don't try to eat the "landmines" all at once.

I'm taking Donies side in this! It 's time to shut the termite up! Once in a while he has something relevant to add, but most of the time it's just unintelligent bullshit!

I'm taking Donies side in this! It 's time to shut the termite up! Once in a while he has something relevant to add, but most of the time it's just unintelligent bullshit!

Your choice of narrow scope or small sample size is your choice. I'm good with that. I'm not IN the "recruiting" business.

Any lack of reading comprehension is not my problem, either.

DO, now, however, expect to be "cited" widely and often as an authority by the drama-queen!

Just as morsetaper2 has been!

And now there are two.

Guess you can learn to LOVE that? Or at least find comfort, if not solace, in it?

Good on yah. I'm not into "keeping score", either.

Too lazy by half!

:D

Says the psych student trolling the forums....
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...pressbrake-344812/index3.html?highlight=brake

My-oh-My how people doo forget what a troll this person really is, quoted from the above linked conversation:
"This is my last comment on this thread. I want to thank all involved. The real purpose can now be revealed. I am working with a college student who is studying social media and how it has changed people's attitudes. I am not normally as arrogant and rude as I appeared in some of the posts. This was all done to test reactions and observations and test thought processes. We wanted to see how we could change opinions and views and it turns out people always want to see an underdog come out ahead. Another underlying thing that the student is studying is the current atmosphere regarding sexual abuse and the allegations and how to defend against claims with no real evidence on either side. Again thank you all for helping out. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back