What's new
What's new

Monaset...NOT Monoset grinder information?

Does anyone have experience with the Monaset grinders?
Cincinnati Monoset Cutter Grinder

If the quality is there they seem like a solid alternative to a Three R reman.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=23064087

News

CAVEAT: Bloombergs list an "Inc."

Website HAS NO "inc." That says not the same company.

It is not legal for a limited-liability body corporate to conceal that protected position.

"Company" (which may of may NOT be a body corporate..) is the closest fiddle where Inc, Corp, Ltd, SA, AG, AB, GmbH, LL-<whatever> or any of the many other globally recognized forms do not appear.

In any case.. looks to be a privately held importer/"badger", sales and service support organization. Similar to Summit perhaps?

Then one has to figure out "from where?"

Candidates include Basque region of Spain, former East Bloc, China , Brazil, and India.

Most of the rest of "Western" Europe, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan (wild card?) would sell under their own brand names because they are already well established globally.

Cincinnati Machines might even tell you where they source this grinder if you simply contact them and ask?

Can't HIDE that sort of thing for very long.

Not with "PM" at-large, you cannot!

:)

Figured something like that foe the money end of things.
Any info on the machine?

I like the looks of it. It might even be better than the old Monoset for flexibility.

Mind - most of those we see are so sadly bereft of most if not ALL of their extensive collection of options that may be grossly unfair.

But your post is the first I even knew this one existed!

I cannot see an outfit based in Ohio risking the import of junk. Quite the reverse, actually. They'd cherry pick good value-for-money and avoid high field-service or warranty risk.

Even so, there's probably enough money in a buy decision I'd go see it person if I was in the market. Ohio is close enough by air for you, road for me. It would not be the only tasking on that sort of excursion/ recce, anyway.

Back