What's new
What's new

Need advice on Wet Downdraft Tables

vink

Plastic
We are looking to clean up our act and get a wet downdraft table for doing bench work on aluminum and titanium.

I have been getting quotes on several different makes/models and was interested in hearing if any of you out there have any input on them. Stuff that you wouldn't learn from a brochure or sales rep. Things like noise, ease of maintenance, reliability, customer service, recommended features, ETC.

These are the models I have received quotes on:
1)AER Control Systems / Hazdust 3672

2)A T Industrial Products / C7SLR-3000D

3)Diversitech / Monsoon 3x8

4)Dual Draw / BG3096-WC

5)Schubert Environmental / DB-8

Thanks for your insight

Did you end up getting one of these? We are on the same hunt today. If you did, what brand did you end up getting? What do you/do not like about it? What would you change if you could?

This is Rob with AER Control Systems, I am the applications Engineer, I am curious what table you chose. If you didn't go with the AER Control Systems wet table, I am wondering why? I only ask so that we can improve on the table if you liked something better? Please email me at [email protected].

This is Rob with AER Control Systems, I am the applications Engineer, I am curious what table you chose. If you didn't go with the AER Control Systems wet table, I am wondering why? I only ask so that we can improve on the table if you liked something better? Please email me at [email protected].
He's on a spree...dredging up old post's to "offer help"....:nutter:

He's on a spree...dredging up old post's to "offer help"....:nutter:

If you look... It wasn't him who dredged up the old post. UtAero dredged up the old post. AER Rob just tagged along.

I don't think he's spamming yet, he's offered legit technical advice about a product he's familiar with, and asked for feedback from users. I haven't seen a sales pitch yet.

Back