What's new
What's new

Need Anilam 1100M S11CONFI.CFG file for 3 axis machine

joelsplace

Plastic
I have an Anilam 3 axis controller that lost its config file. I've tried all kinds of settings but keep getting lag over max errors. I'm 99.9% sure that if I had the correct config file it would work.
Could anyone copy theirs for me?
Here's the steps. Problem is you will need a floppy and a computer you can read the floppy on to email it to me.
1) From the main menu select "Setup Utility"

2) Select "Utilities".

3) Select "Copy configuration".

4) Select A: drive and press enter.

If anyone in the DFW area has one I would be glad to stop by and copy it. I'll even make you a backup you can keep in case you lose your config.
Thanks!

New machine to me. Lost power to main board which erased the config file. I've messed with the default config file and I've got it to the point where the z axis is the only one giving the lag over max error but I have no confidence any of the settings are correct.
I'll give Jerry a call. Thanks!

Anilam 3 axis controller lost its config files

I have an Anilam 3 axis controller that lost its config file. I've tried all kinds of settings but keep getting lag over max errors. I'm 99.9% sure that if I had the correct config file it would work.
Could anyone copy theirs for me?
Here's the steps. Problem is you will need a floppy and a computer you can read the floppy on to email it to me.
1) From the main menu select "Setup Utility"

2) Select "Utilities".

3) Select "Copy configuration".

4) Select A: drive and press enter.

If anyone in the DFW area has one I would be glad to stop by and copy it. I'll even make you a backup you can keep in case you lose your config.
Thanks!

Hey glad you got your machine going ,was it the config file in the end I’m having the same problem as you any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Paul

Back