need help identifying a toolpost
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

    Default need help identifying a toolpost

    Hi guys,
    pobably a real noob question, but could anybody help me identify what kind of tool post this is? im only used to the dickson types and i havent seen anything like this before. it is 106 mm in width and 67mm in height, the outer end of the dovetail is 73 mm
    does not look like anything i am familiar with, the dovetail reminds me of the aloris type but that definitely isnt it.
    as i said i have only ever worked with the dickson type so all other types are kind of unknown to me, so please dont hate on me for not knowing

    Edit: for some reason the image is rotated 90 degrees, sorry for that
    Last edited by fratskop; 11-13-2019 at 01:19 PM. Reason: additional information

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts