What's new
What's new

[poll]What brand vmc do you run?

What brand machine do you run?

• Total voters

plastikdreams

Diamond
What brand vmc do you run? Simple poll just to see who does what, not a what I've run in the past but right now! If you run more than one brand select them, multiple answers are allowed...I've also made it available to see who chose what, to get an idea of who has what.

Mine is not listed so I'm like other and not part of the poll?
Can I ask what is the point of such a question?
At post 2 and 3 you have zero hits.

Plenty of Haas and Brother guys out there.
I note that your list is not alphabetical. How'd that happen?........

Sales volume is easy to find so tell me the why behind this.
Bob

You know I thought about kitamura but I thought hurco was more popular.

I was only allowed 10 spots so I had to be a little choosey lol.

My reason is pure curiosity. I thought it would be fun to see what we run.

I thought about the alphabetical thing and just kinda rolled with it.

I've never seen a Hurco that wasn't some big blue 80's abortion. Seen many dozens of kitamuras of all ages and they seem to be a hot item as new machines go these days.

I have four VMCs, none of which are on the list. Kitamura, Milltronics, Chevalier and YCM/Supermax.

I don't necessarily disagree with your list. Even though I have a Kitamura, I see a lot more Hurcos around here than Kitamuras, but I also see a lot more Milltronics than Matsuuras.

It's impossible to make a complete list. There are just too many different brands.

I have four VMCs, none of which are on the list. Kitamura, Milltronics, Chevalier and YCM/Supermax.

I don't necessarily disagree with your list. Even though I have a Kitamura, I see a lot more Hurcos around here than Kitamuras, but I also see a lot more Milltronics than Matsuuras.

It's impossible to make a complete list. There are just too many different brands.

Yeah with only 10 possible categories to use it really narrows the field.

No suprise other is so large. Missing a bunch of major players. Our shop is totally Makino and I know there are los of guys out there with Fadal machines that were very popular.

Back